We are Independent because we are not affiliated with any Convention or Association. We disclaimed such affiliations because of the liberal theology, compromise, and control which so frequently accompanies them.
We are very dependent upon our Lord Jesus Christ and the Precious Holy Spirit in doing the Lord's work. We do co-operate effectively for the common cause of world evangelization through the combined efforts of a fellowship-relationship of the local congregations. We feel involvement determined by "membership" in a Convention often creates a situation in which the program of that Convention becomes more important than the local Church that created it, causing the radiance and importance of the local Church ministry to be obscured.
We are Fundamental because we accept and believe that the Bible is God's Holy Inspired Written Word to mankind. As such, we acknowledge the scriptures to be our sole authority in all manners of faith and practice. We accept the King James Version as the Bible for the English speaking peoples of the world.
We are Baptist because we believe and practice the now historical Baptistic stand concerning the scriptures; namely, that:
1. Salvation is by grace through faith, given as a free gift from God. No works of any kind are involved. (Ephesians 2:8,9)
2. Believer's Baptism is by immersion in water. (Acts 8:36–39)
3. The truly Born-Again are eternally secure in Christ and can never be lost again. (John 10:27-29)
4. The Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible Word of God -- from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21. (Psalm 12:6-7)
5. The Church and State should keep total separation.
We are a Church because we are a local fellowship of born-again, baptized believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who meet together to worship God and to carry out the commands of our Lord as given in the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).